Who We Are
Fíonta exists to help impact-driven organizations leverage technology as a force for change. We are truly inspired by our clients’ missions and motivated to help them succeed. We work with a broad range of organizations, including groups that are working to bring an end to global slavery and HIV/AIDS, to feed America, to end generational poverty in New York City, and to support and advocate for those struggling with mental illness.
In addition to working with great clients, we’ve developed a culture-by-design that emphasizes our fundamental core values and gives our team members autonomy to make decisions and do the right thing. Our core values are:
- Assume positive intent
- Do what’s right, even when hard
- Meet people and organizations where they are
- Be conscientious
- Always be improving
We like solving hard problems, and we celebrate team successes and share appreciation. Your skills and experience get our attention, but we will hire you based on your attitude, aptitude, and “culture add”. You’ll join a smart, diverse, and fun team that welcomes new people who can help us improve. We support your personal and professional growth and your career trajectory at Fíonta is limited only by you.
Who We’re Looking for
We are seeking a self-starter with experience or demonstrated interest in nonprofits and technology to join forces with our business development and executive teams to cultivate and grow relationships within the nonprofit and association sector, while gaining familiarity with Salesforce and open-source development solutioning. You will be accountable for managing a pipeline and closing deals. Your daily activities will include maintaining a pipeline of opportunities, qualifying new opportunities, conducting intake and scoping calls, coordinating the development of and writing proposals, helping to create and leading finalist presentations and demonstrations, answering prospect questions, attending networking events and ensuring successful hand-off of new projects to the execution staff. This is a unique opportunity to work with a strong and dynamic team to take our technology consultancy to the next level.
As an Account Executive…
- You are enthusiastic and hard-working: You throw yourself into new challenges and opportunities and proactively ask questions and look for chances to learn and grow.
- You have experience in our field: You’ve worked in nonprofit or associations-specific technology and/or nonprofit or associations business development.
- You have an eye for detail: You take pride in your work and value accuracy, checking data and reviewing written materials for errors.
- You can hold your own: You’re able to collaborate effectively with Fionta leadership and staff, and exhibit a credible, articulate, and engaging presence with senior leaders of prospect organizations.
- You can juggle a number of priorities: You manage a workload across a variety of projects and accounts, getting advice on priority as needed.
- You place a high value on clients: You maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality, timely, and thorough solutions to customer problems.
- You meet clients (both internal and external) where they are: You are able to build rapport and translate technical materials to non-technical stakeholders when needed.
- You know Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems: You know the basics of Salesforce or other CRM systems, and can speak to the technology in an intelligent and informed manner.
In this role, you will:
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
- Function as a business development “quarterback” for managing multi-stakeholder sales cycle coordination and internal resourcing in support of business development efforts;
- Maintain excellent relationships with Salesforce Account Executives for purposes of lead generation and coordinated alliances-based sales cycle management;
- Respond to inquiries about services and conduct prospect calls/meetings to qualify opportunities and scope requested services;
- Coordinate the creation of proposals, including estimates, case studies and technical approaches, coordinating input from other resources and creating content when required;
- Prepare materials for and attend virtual and in-person prospect meetings/presentations;
- Help to maintain a knowledge base of proposal materials and case studies;
- Maintain and improve Salesforce-based lead and opportunity tracking;
- Manage and report out on the business pipeline, new business revenue forecast and other quantitative metrics;
- In coordination with other members of the team, develop a growth strategy focused on revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction;
- Work with VP of Marketing and Partners to coordinate, deliver and attend business-generating events;
- Take initiative: identify a need or opportunity to benefit the customer or company and take appropriate steps to fill or achieve it
- Orient towards customers: proactively support Fíonta’s clients and would-be clients by considering and advocating for their needs
- Possess exceptional organizational and time management skills: manage workload across multiple projects, taking priority into consideration
- Solve problems creatively: think outside of the box and develop innovate solutions to challenging problems
- Consistently display honesty and integrity: exhibit intuitive understanding of the “right thing” and a track record of doing so
How to Apply
Salary is commensurate with experience. Fíonta offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401k, vacation and holidays. Candidate must be willing and able to travel on occasion.
Fíonta is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.