Fíonta exists to help impact-driven organizations leverage technology as a force for change. We are truly inspired by our clients’ missions and motivated to help them succeed. We work with a broad range of organizations, including groups that are working to bring an end to global slavery and HIV/AIDS, to feed America, to end generational poverty in New York City, and to support and advocate for those struggling with mental illness.
In addition to working with great clients, we’ve developed a culture-by-design that emphasizes our fundamental core values and gives our team members autonomy to make decisions and do the right thing. Our core values are:
- Assume positive intent
- Do what’s right, even when hard
- Meet people and organizations where they are
- Be conscientious
- Always be improving
We like solving hard problems, and we celebrate team successes and share appreciation. Your skills and experience get our attention, but we will hire you based on your attitude, aptitude, and “culture add.” You’ll join a smart, diverse, and fun team that welcomes new people who can help us improve. We support your personal and professional growth and your career trajectory at Fíonta is limited only by you.
Who We’re Looking for
The Business Operations Associate supports a number of functions within the Company, including operations, technology infrastructure and support, human resources, and event management. In tandem, the Business Operations Associate recommends enhancements to policies and procedures within these departments and others, with a focus on scaling for growth and continuous improvement.
As the Business Operations Associate…
- You have experience in business operations: You have worked in similar roles in the past and can speak to your experience tackling business challenges efficiently and thoroughly.
- You have experience serving as a CRM admin, ideally with Salesforce: We rely on Salesforce (and Krow, our professional services automation tool) to organize our business, and we’re looking for someone who is able to do day-to-day administration.
- You like a challenge: You prefer a job that’s a little bit different every day, and like being able to solve problems and make a difference in small and large organizational hurdles.
- You are extremely organized: You excel in a role that juggles a range of priorities and projects.
- You bring calm to a crisis: You are excellent as task switching and handling urgent, unexpected requests.
In this role, you will…
- Technology Infrastructure
- Create and manage permissions/access of users in Fionta staff systems (Office 365, Salesforce, Slack, LastPass, Confluence, PSA tool, Zoom, etc.), with oversight.
- Manage relationship with technology support vendor to ensure appropriate technical support for office equipment, staff workstations and accessories, and for software and supplemental systems
- Make recommendations for continuous delivery and process improvements in technology systems and processes
- Perform data entry, such as translating Statements of Work into projects within the PSA tool.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly close processes, including Project Close-out.
- Support the maintenance of cross-functional documentation for training and support for internal and external resources.
- Execute QA procedures for software updates to systems and IT infrastructure including, but not limited to, the corporate PSA tool.
- Recognize standard operational tasks necessary to maintain status quo and prioritizes and executes accordingly.
- Support Project Management team initiatives, as necessary
- Collaborate on process automation efforts, with guidance as needed.
- Human Resources
- Support efforts to on-board new employees to “Life at Fionta,” including an introduction to corporate systems [PSA tool, communication tool(s), document retention tool(s)]
- Provide process and best practice overviews for new employees, and provides continuous support during on-boarding process and beyond
- Assist with company morale activities and culture process improvements
- Support Employee Success initiatives and operations, as needed.
- Event Management
- Coordinate networking events hosted by Fíonta for customers and external stakeholders
- Manage successful execution of Corporate events
- Take initiative: identify a need or opportunity to benefit the customer or company and take appropriate steps to fill or achieve it
- Orient towards customers: proactively support Fíonta’s clients and would-be clients by considering and advocating for their needs
- Possess exceptional organizational and time management skills: manage workload across multiple projects, taking priority into consideration
- Solve problems creatively: think outside of the box and develop innovate solutions to challenging problems
- Consistently display honesty and integrity: exhibit intuitive understanding of the “right thing” and a track record of doing so
How to Apply
Salary is commensurate with experience. Fíonta offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401k, vacation and holidays. Candidate must be willing and able to travel on occasion.
Fíonta is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.