We are looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join our team. Our Salesforce Consultants lead new implementations for our nonprofit and associations clients. This is a collaborative and self-directed role, with high-impact to both Fíonta and our clients. The day-to-day includes meeting with stakeholders to understand their organization’s mission, goals, and current systems, mapping requirements to Salesforce solutions, configuration and third party app integration, training clients, and supporting roll-out.
At Fíonta, our mission is to help nonprofits get the most strategic value out of their technology. If you have a background in Salesforce, client services, and nonprofit operations, an innate love of learning and problem serving, and want to work with a fun, vibrant, and growing team, then this is the job for you!
This position is based out of our Washington, DC office, with the option of occasional remote work.
- Leverages first-hand experience in nonprofit or associations operations (including fundraising, donations, and grants management) to facilitate and guide client Discovery sessions
- Formally documents client business needs and technical solutions
- Creates solutions that leverage the functionality of an enterprise system and reengineers processes based on best practices
- Identifies operational, personnel, and other risks to project success and advises client on mitigation strategies
- Creates workflow diagrams and other process documentation as needed
- Configures Salesforce software to meet requirements
- Provides third-party application recommendations and installs and configures apps
- Performs quality assurance activities on implementations
- Coordinates with development staff for custom development and data migrations
- Trains clients on their out-of-the-box and custom functionality in Salesforce
- Adeptly provides technical and change management support after project launches
- 2-5 years of Salesforce Configuration experience
- Experience working at or for a membership-based organization
- Experience working as a consultant or in client services
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Very strong skills in customer service, communication, and analytical problem-solving
- Demonstrated interest in learning new products and understanding of their application
- Take initiative: identify a need or opportunity to benefit the customer or company and take appropriate steps to fill or achieve it
- Orient towards customers: proactively support Fíonta’s clients and would-be clients by considering and advocating for their needs
- Possess exceptional organizational and time management skills: manage workload across multiple projects, taking priority into consideration
- Solve problems creatively: think outside of the box and develop innovate solutions to challenging problems
- Consistently display honesty and integrity: exhibit intuitive understanding of the “right thing” and a track record of doing so
- Salary is commensurate with experience. Fíonta offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401k, vacation and holidays. Candidate must be willing and able to travel on occasion.
How to Apply
No phone calls will be accepted and please – no headhunters!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check out 5 Fast Facts about Fíonta!
Fíonta is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.