Fíonta exists to help impact-driven organizations leverage technology as a force for change. We are truly inspired by our clients’ missions and motivated to help them succeed. We work with a broad range of organizations, including groups that are working to bring an end to global slavery and HIV/AIDS, to feed America, to end generational poverty in New York City, and to support and advocate for those struggling with mental illness.
In addition to working with great clients, we’ve developed a culture-by-design that emphasizes our fundamental core values and gives our team members autonomy to make decisions and do the right thing. Our core values are:
- Assume positive intent
- Do what’s right, even when hard
- Meet people and organizations where they are
- Be conscientious
- Always be improving
We like solving hard problems, and we celebrate team successes and share appreciation. Your skills and experience get our attention, but we will hire you based on your attitude, aptitude, and “culture add.” You’ll join a smart, diverse, and fun team that welcomes new people who can help us improve. We support your personal and professional growth and your career trajectory at Fíonta is limited only by you.
Who We’re Looking for
We are seeking a Salesforce Practice Leader to manage our Salesforce consulting practice and drive the growth of our Salesforce business. This position will be offered at the Director or VP level depending on the qualifications of the candidate. As a member of the Fionta leadership team, your responsibilities will include organizational management and strategy, services delivery, financial performance, sales support, and customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships and satisfaction
- Ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery through established methodologies and best practices
- Manage the Salesforce delivery staff, providing leadership, coaching, performance feedback and well-defined career tracks
- Set and meet resource utilization, revenue, and margin targets
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews with project managers
- Collaborate and contribute to diversity, inclusion, and belonging efforts across the Salesforce team
- Lead internal process improvements and standardize project delivery methodologies
- Support business development activities by representing the team in prospect meetings, contributing to proposals, and creating/validating implementation estimates
- Develop organizational plans to support significant year-over-year growth
This is a unique opportunity to work with a smart, strong and dynamic team to take our technology consultancy to the next level for greater impact in the nonprofit and association communities.
As the Salesforce Practice Leader…
- You have experience in our field: You’ve worked in the SFDO ecosystem and have deep familiarity with the nonprofit market, technology, and the SFDO alliances and sales leaders. You have leadership experience managing a team of consultants.
- You get work done: You have a demonstrated track record of delivering results and growing a business or organization.
- You know Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems: You know the basics of Salesforce or other CRM systems, and can speak to the technology in an intelligent and informed manner. You should know more than our prospects about Salesforce.
- You can hold your own in a negotiation: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and can negotiate with the best of them. You present yourself as a senior executive, demonstrating clear expertise and leadership.
- You meet clients (both internal and external) where they are: You are able to build rapport and translate technical materials to non-technical stakeholders.
- Take initiative: identify a need or opportunity to benefit the customer or company and take appropriate steps to fill or achieve it
- Orient towards customers: proactively support Fíonta’s clients and would-be clients by considering and advocating for their needs
- Possess exceptional organizational and time management skills: manage workload across multiple projects, taking priority into consideration
- Solve problems creatively: think outside of the box and develop innovate solutions to challenging problems
- Consistently display honesty and integrity: exhibit intuitive understanding of the “right thing” and a track record of doing so
How to Apply
Salary is commensurate with experience. Fíonta offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401k, vacation and holidays. Candidate must be willing and able to travel on occasion.
Fíonta is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.