We are seeking a Senior Account Executive to assist in the growth of our Salesforce business. You will own a book of business based on relationships and territory, strategizing Salesforce-based solutions and plans for predominantly association clients. You will be responsible for the overall strategy for increasing Fionta’s pipeline, creating and executing plans and tactics. Your daily activities will include:
- Talking to prospects about Fionta and potential opportunities with an informed perspective on available technology solutions;
- Maintaining a pipeline of opportunities and meet or exceed an agreed-upon quota;
- Attending partner networking events and conferences;
- Supporting and attending Fíonta’s own business generating events;
- Qualifying opportunities through prospect calls and meetings;
- Scoping services to meet prospect requirements and/or working with Fíonta consultants to scope the solution;
- Leading finalist presentations and solution demonstrations;
- Contribute to the development of proposals and statements of work;
- Maintaining helpful communication with prospects and moving them toward contract closure;
- Ensuring successful hand-off of new projects to the execution staff.
In this role, you will…
- Lead a team of consultants, technology partners and the client through the full deal cycle, utilizing best practices and tailored engagement strategies to progress the deal;
- Prepare materials for finalist and other introductory meetings or presentations;
- Attend in-person and virtual meetings to explore requirements or present proposals;
- Develop and grow a book of business;
- Report to the VP of Business Development on the new business pipeline and added revenue forecast;
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
- Maintain excellent working relationships with Salesforce and Fonteva Account Executives, including deal strategy coordination and regular updates on all leads and opportunities derived through those partnerships;
- Prospect into former and current Fíonta clients to uncover future phases and opportunities.
As a Senior Account Executive…
- You have experience in our field: You’ve worked in associations-specific technology and/or associations business development for at least 5 years.
- You get work done: You have a demonstrated track record of delivering results, meeting and exceeding your goals and growing a business or organization.
- You know Salesforce for Associations: You are familiar with the Nonprofit Success Pack and/or managed packages for the association industry and can speak to both the common use cases and technology application in an intelligent and informed manner.
- You can hold your own in a negotiation: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and can negotiate with the best of them.
- You meet clients (both internal and external) where they are: You are able to build rapport and translate technical materials to non-technical stakeholders when needed.
- Take initiative: identify a need or opportunity to benefit the customer or company and take appropriate steps to fill or achieve it
- Orient towards customers: proactively support Fíonta’s clients and would-be clients by considering and advocating for their needs
- Possess exceptional organizational and time management skills: manage workload across multiple projects, taking priority into consideration
- Solve problems creatively: think outside of the box and develop innovate solutions to challenging problems
- Consistently display honesty and integrity: exhibit intuitive understanding of the “right thing” and a track record of doing so
Salary is commensurate with experience. Fíonta offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401k, vacation and holidays. Candidate must be willing and able to travel on occasion.
How to Apply
No phone calls will be accepted and please – no headhunters!
Fíonta is a dynamic, fast growing Salesforce.org Premium Partner that works almost exclusively for nonprofit organizations – including NGOs, charities, associations, foundations, and many other kinds of nonprofits. Our staff are engaged and highly talented at leveraging their skills in support of a diverse range of missions and causes from homelessness, animal welfare, literacy, poverty, hunger, advocacy, the environment and many other issues.
Want to learn more about who we are? Check out 5 Fast Facts about Fíonta !
Fíonta is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.