We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Consultant with an area of expertise in Associations and membership management to oversee projects from the initial project phase through execution in collaboration with or without a team. The day-to-day includes gathering requirements from client stakeholders, determining off-the-shelf and custom solutions using Salesforce and Salesforce-based Association Management Systems (AMSs) best practices, overseeing the implementation of declarative work, custom development, data migrations, and system tool integrations. Depending on the level of experience and expertise, also included is mentoring more junior team members and support team members learning Salesforce-based AMSs. Our ideal candidate has a background in Salesforce consulting, specifically with associations and AMSs, and has worked on small multidisciplinary teams. While deep experience is necessary for this role, we are also looking for someone who can scale to our environment and build trust while adapting their expertise to our model.
- Provide technical direction on membership-focused projects in Salesforce, Fonteva and other Salesforce-based AMS implementation, enhancement, and support projects
- Participate in client discovery sessions with a primary focus on documentation of existing business processes and identifying client needs
- Document recommended changes to organizational structure or processes
- Assess third-party tools and make recommendations to clients based on documented requirements
- Analyze functional and technical requirements to engineer Salesforce-focused technical solutions integrating and third-party apps and databases as necessary
- Collaborate with a project manager to create a project strategy, plan, and estimate, and iterate throughout the project
- Lead the development of solutions built on Salesforce, including Salesfoce-based AMSes and configure the application in accordance with the project plan
- Create testing scripts, test criteria and/or test scenarios that walk the client through testing the built functionality and ensure all work is thoroughly tested before going to the client. Build and execute training and documentation to ensure launch adoption and ongoing support for the client team
- Decompose work assignments to match workplace skillsets
- Lead mitigation activities on critical and high-risk issues escalated by project teams and clients
- Be a strategic client interface
- Stay current on Salesforce ecosystem and related technologies
As a Senior Consultant….
- You know Salesforce and associations. You may have started out your career as an accidental admin. You have a passion for associations, and you’ve seen the impact Salesforce and AMSs can have on membership organizations.
- You have worked on a variety of member and accounting-focused implementation projects: You have collaborated with technical and non-technical team members to complete a range of project types from small projects with a straightforward objective, to large projects with many business requirements. You have worked on and led end-to-end Salesforce and AMS implementations that include requirements gathering, providing solution options, communication of options to clients, technical documentation, technical oversight, system testing, release management, and deployment. You can identify gaps between current and future states and deliver properly positioned solutions.
- You understand accounting: While not an accountant, you understand the basic data structure of General Ledger entries and how data flows in cash, accounts receivable, and deferred revenue scenarios.
- You have a broad set of tools: You feel comfortable determining the appropriate application of configuration vs. custom development, have a strong understanding of the technical applications available inside the Salesforce and AMS ecosystem, and you know how to evaluate and advocate for the right tool for the job.
- You are a strong communicator: You can distill complex technical ideas for a diverse set of stakeholders from developers, project managers, executives, and clients of all technical levels of sophistication.
- You are adaptable: The idea of working on several membership-focused projects of different sizes within different organizations excites you.
- You are a delegator: You like to stay involved enough in projects that you know what is happening, but when you see an opportunity to hand off work to someone else, you take it.
- You are a critical thinker: You don’t need to be told how to get from point A to point B. You are up for the challenge of figuring out how the pieces of a given project fit together.
- Take initiative: identify a need or opportunity to benefit the customer or company and take appropriate steps to fill or achieve it
- Orient towards customers: proactively support Fíonta’s clients and would-be clients by considering and advocating for their needs
- Possess exceptional organizational and time management skills: manage workload across multiple projects, taking priority into consideration
- Solve problems creatively: think outside of the box and develop innovate solutions to challenging problems
- Consistently display honesty and integrity: exhibit a track record of doing the right thing, even in tough circumstances
Salary is commensurate with experience. Fíonta offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401k, vacation and holidays. Candidate must be willing and able to travel on occasion.
How to Apply
Fíonta is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.