At Fíonta, our mission is to help nonprofits get the most strategic value out of their technology. If you have a background in Salesforce, client services, and nonprofit operations, an innate love of learning and problem serving, and want to work with a fun, vibrant, and growing team, then this is the job for you!
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the full life cycle implementations of integrated web, Salesforce and custom development solutions. Working directly with clients and leading a cross functional team comprising software developers, database architects, Salesforce consultants, business analyst, and designers, the Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the project execution, performance, budget and schedule.
- Develops and maintains project plans
- Prepares project budgets, schedules, and resource plans
- Manages teams working with a variety of technologies, including relational databases and open source development, from discovery through implementation
- Defines and documents requirements and scope
- Manages projects on time and within budget
- Sets, plans, and meets schedule requirements
- Identifies project issues and risks, develops mitigation strategies, and communicates effectively with stakeholders
- Tests work products against requirements in advance of client review
- Manages and exceeding client expectations
- Provides appropriate executive-level status reports
- Anticipates and communicates potential pain points of software implementation; collaborating with client partner to mitigate
- Recognizes and communicates new scope requests and handling appropriately
- Strong executive leadership and task management skills with an exceptional ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Conversant in project management methodologies and core competencies: management of budget, schedule, scope, resources, etc.
- 2+ years managing software implementation and web technologies
- Experience with CRM, Salesforce preferred
- Experience integrating 3rd party apps
- Experience with database migrations and open source software development
- Experience in or with nonprofits and associations strongly preferred
- Basic technical understanding of how relational databases work
The Successful Candidate Displays:
- Initiative – ability to identify a need or opportunity to benefit the customer or company and take appropriate steps to fill or achieve it
- Honesty and integrity – intuitive understanding of the “right thing” and track record of doing it
- Creativity and problem solving – ability to think outside of the box and develop innovate solutions to challenging problems
- Organizational and time management skills – ability to manage workload across multiple projects, taking priority into consideration
- Customer service orientation – proactively supports Fionta’s clients and would-be clients by considering and advocating for their needs
How to Apply
No phone calls will be accepted and please – no headhunters!
Salary is commensurate with experience. Fíonta offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401k, vacation and holidays. Candidate must be willing and able to travel on occasion.
Fíonta is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.