The Salesforce Technical Architect oversees all technical aspects of Salesforce projects by working with client and project manager to understand current system and requirements, developing implementation plans, and overseeing implementation of Salesforce jobs including data migration, third-party application integration, and Apex and Visualforce development. The Salesforce Technical Architect oversees all technical aspects of Salesforce projects by working with client and project manager to understand current system and requirements, developing implementation plans, and overseeing implementation of Salesforce jobs including data migration, third-party application integration, and Apex and Visualforce development.
As a senior member of our technical staff:
- You have worked on a wide variety of projects: You have collaborated with technical and non-technical team members to complete small projects with a straightforward objective, and large projects with a large number of requirements and a less clear end state.
- You have a broad set of tools: You feel comfortable determining the appropriate application of configuration vs. custom development, and you know how to evaluate and advocate for the right tool for the job.
- You are a strong communicator: You can distill complex technical ideas for a diverse set of stakeholders from developers, project managers, executives, and clients of all levels.
- You are adaptable: The idea of working on multiple projects of different sizes within different organizations excites you.
- You are a delegator: You like to stay involved enough in projects tht you know what’s happening, but when you see an opportunity to hand off work to someone else, you take it.
- You are a critical thinker: You don’t need to be told how to get from point A to point B. You are up for the challenge of figuring out how the pieces of a given project fit together.
- Analyzes customer technical and business requirements and recommends Salesforce architectural solutions based on best practices and in-depth experience with the software
- Through interviews and system tours, uncovers and documents all relevant requirements during Discovery process
- Develops implementation plans — including task breakdown, prioritization, and dependencies — that meet customer requirements and ensure satisfaction, using best practices and in-depth experience with the software
- Evangelizes architectural solutions with, address any concerns with, and collaborate with customer’s technical team member(s)
- Identifies technical risks and issues as they arises, communicates them to Project Manager, and provides solutions
- Works with Project Manager and Resource Manager to identify appropriate in-house team members when building a project team
- Is responsible for the quality of Salesforce implementations
- Works with the Project Manager to develop appropriate schedules, allocate budgets per priorities, and establish rapport with clients
- Mentors the technical staff on development, configuration, data migration, and training
- Manages direct-reports by providing regular check-ins and feedback, conducting regular performance reviews, cultivating growth opportunities, and performing administrative tasks as needed
- Supports Practice Manager in business development activities
- Works with Practice Manager to identify and develop opportunities to grow Salesforce practice
Our most successful employees:
- Take initiative – ability to identify a need or opportunity to benefit the customer or company and take appropriate steps to fill or achieve it
- Orient towards customer service – proactively supports Fionta’s clients and would-be clients by considering and advocating for their needs
- Have awesome organizational and time management skills – ability to manage workload across multiple projects, taking priority into consideration
- Get creative when solving problems – ability to think outside of the box and develop innovate solutions to challenging problems
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity – intuitive understanding of the “right thing” and track record of doing it
How to Apply
Salary is commensurate with experience. Fíonta offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401k, vacation and holidays. Candidate must be willing and able to travel on occasion.
Fíonta is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.