At Fíonta, our mission is to help nonprofits get the most strategic value out of their technology. If you have a background in Salesforce, client services, and nonprofit operations, an innate love of learning and problem serving, and want to work with a fun, vibrant, and growing team, then this is the job for you!
The Technical Architect develops architectural solutions for Salesforce implementations and oversees subsequent development. Working with our clients and project managers to understand the current system and requirements, the Technical Architect develops implementation plans, identifies and mitigates technical risks, and oversees quality for data migrations, app integrations, system configuration, and Apex and Visualforce development.
- Provides architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation
- Provides technology architecture assessments, strategies, and roadmaps
- Leads technical requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders to understand current processes and identify pain points and objectives
- Ensures overall project qualify and delivery through ownership of the project
- Delegates to, guides, and follows up with other Fíonta resources to implement solutions
- Develops wireframes to validate new architectures and solutions
- Identifies technical risks and issues as they arise, communicates appropriately, and provides mitigation strategies
- Works with the Project Manager to develop appropriate schedules, allocate budgets per priorities, and establish rapport with clients
- Supports Business Development by providing estimates and occasionally participating in prospect discussions
Qualifications & Skills
- Systems Engineering background
- 8+ years of experience creating and implementing technology solutions, especially on the Salesforce.com platform
- Deep understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Salesforce administrator certification and Sales/Service Cloud Certification preferred
- Degree in Computer Science or another technical field
- Experience providing technical solutions for software implementations
- Experience managing and/or mentoring technical staff
- Experience in client consulting, including facilitating sessions and interfacing between client and technical staff
- Ability to explain technical solutions to a nontechnical audience
The Successful Candidate
- Demonstrates initiative and ownership
- Is a self-starter and works equally well independently or in collaboration with others
- Is able to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities at the same time
- Has a proven ability to accomplish tasks efficiently and works well on tight schedules
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Possesses leadership skills to creatively solve problems by leveraging existing processes as a guide – not as an absolute – when meeting client needs
How to Apply
No phone calls will be accepted and please – no headhunters!
Salary is commensurate with experience. Fíonta offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401k, vacation and holidays. Candidate must be willing and able to travel on occasion.
Fíonta is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.