Many elements go into a successful marketing automation project and some nonprofits and associations may find that they do not have all the required resources in-house.
In addition to providing services to new Pardot and Marketing Cloud users, Fíonta supports clients who need ad hoc assistance at any point along their marketing journey, while others prefer to engage with Fíonta on a fixed monthly retainer.
Fionta’s Marketing Automation services include:
- List cleanup, migration, Salesforce sync. Your communications are only as good as your contacts list. Dirty data, sync issues, missing fields degrade your overall list. We can perform a list audit and make recommendations for cleanup and migration, fix sync problems, and provide tips and best practices for list hygiene moving forward.
- Email and/or landing page template design/coding. If you do not have a developer on staff, you may find that extra assistance is needed to create new email or landing templates. Our design and development team can emulate your existing brand, create, and thoroughly test templates to be used in Pardot.
- Engagement paths / Journeys. Engagement Studio (Pardot) and Journey Builder (Marketing Cloud) are powerful tools and allow you to create custom user journeys (engagement paths) with triggers to listen for certain behaviors or perform certain tasks based on user engagement. Fíonta offers assistance both in planning and strategy around engagement paths and executing and reporting on paths.
- Automation rules/dynamic lists. Marketing communication is more successful when the content is personalized and relevant. Automation rules and dynamic lists represent ways to view your prospects (constituents, members, donors, volunteers, etc.) as subsets. Fíonta can get you set up with useful dynamic lists (e.g., all members who attended at least 2 webinars within the last six months) and automation rules (e.g., raise the score of any user who views your Donate page online more than twice in a month)
- Forms. The only way to turn an unknown website visitor into an identified person is by gathering their email address. If your website form(s) are underperforming, there may be a user experience or coding issue. Fíonta’s web team has expertise in form design and development and can advise and implement improvements.
- Report configuration. Pardot has robust reporting functionality out of the box, however, your organization’s reporting needs may be unique and require custom reports. We can set up reports based on your key performance indicators and make sure your team understands the meaning of each metric.