It’s Trailmix release day! Several Fíonta staff are Californians and avocado toast (or avo-toast) is our official state snack. The April Trailmix is as fresh and exciting as a great avo toast.
- Set Up Collaborative Forecasts: Configure and manage forecast and quota data.
- Set Up the Service Console: Create a customized app to help support agents efficiently manage cases.
- Résumé Writing Strategies: Craft a standout résumé that helps you land your dream job.
- Apex Basics for Admin: Learn the fundamentals of the Apex programming language.
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Scheduled Jobs: Create jobs that automate data imports and exports and other multi-step processes.
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Replication: Securely move data and code between your B2C Commerce instances.
- Contact Center Design and Setup: Learn Salesforce-tested strategies to build a contact center fast.
- Lightning Knowledge Migration: Unlock the full power of Knowledge by migrating to Lightning Knowledge.
- Marketing Cloud Trust Site: Use the Status site to check performance and security of your Marketing instance.
- Contact Builder Implementation: Create a data model that gives businesses a single view of their customers.
- Identity for Mobile-Centric Customers: Create a login experience for mobile interaction.
- The Power of Movement: Integrate movement into your day to keep your body and mind healthy.
- Industry Blueprints for Partners: Understand how blueprints help you build industry solutions and meet customer needs.
- Salesforce.org Education Cloud: Quick Look: Empower your institution to manage the entire student lifecycle and drive student success.
- Transform Your Business with Sales Operations: Learn the responsibilities, tools, and best practices of modern sales operations.
- Accelerate Your Sales Team with High Velocity Sales: Leverage work queues and sales cadences to improve your sales outreach.
- Deliver IT Success with MuleSoft Catalyst: Learn how the MuleSoft Catalyst delivery methodology can help businesses innovate and scale faster.
- Determine Which Application Lifecycle Management Model Is Right for You: Learn about application lifecycle management models and choose the best one to manage change in your org.
- Manage Programs with Nonprofit Cloud: Improve your service delivery with Salesforce for Nonprofits.
- Develop for Marketing Cloud: Expand your developer skills to unlock the power of Marketing Cloud tools.
- Maintain Your Salesforce Certifications: Learn about product updates and pass challenges to maintain your certifications.
Check out the full Trailmix on Trailhead.Salesforce.com.