Are you ready for Dreamforce?
Sneakers packed? Business cards at the ready? Maybe a fresh new notebook or a charged iPad to capture everything? Fíonta team members, Mark Patterson (CEO) and Karin Tracy (VP, Marketing) will be onsite and prepped for an unforgettable Dreamforce experience.
The most important component of all.
Yes, we’re speaking at Dreamforce…yes, we’re there to network…but we’re nonprofit consultants for a reason. We support and respect the work that nonprofits and associations do every day on behalf of others. So, you’ll find us stuffing holiday bags for children whose families cannot afford to buy gifts and we encourage you to find time during a busy week to do the same. Thanks to Salesforce for creating this opportunity and to Children of Shelters for all that they do.
Borgia Room, Mezzanine Floor, Westin St. Francis
Wednesday, 9/26, 10-11:30am and 3-4:30pm
Thursday, 9/27, 10-11:30am
Other Ways to Give Back
Turn a Salesforce Customer Community into a Nonprofit Board Portal
Learn how National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) uses Salesforce Communities to create a functional, low cost, intuitive portal for board members. The success of any board meeting in part depends on preparation. Using Salesforce Communities, board members can easily see board rosters, committee assignments, board documents, and vote on key issues (relevant for a consent agenda board meeting). After board members log in, they can manage their own profiles, identify their role and term. Administrators can schedule board meetings and have online conversations with other members and nonprofit staff. Co-presented by Liz Norton (NAMI) and Mark Patterson (Fíonta).
Date/Time: Thursday, September 27th, 1:30-1:50pm
Location: Colonial Theatre (Westin St Francis, 335 Powell Street, SF)
Open Office Hours
Fíonta will be holding open office hours on Thursday, 9/27 and would love to see you there! Have a seat, put your feet up, tell us what you’ve been learning at Dreamforce, or use the opportunity to ask us your burning questions about Nonprofit Cloud, Community Cloud, Pardot, and more!
Date/Time: Thursday, September 27th, 3pm-5pm
Location: Essex Room (Westin St Francis, 335 Powell Street, SF)
Can’t Miss Dreamforce Sessions
All sessions are in the Westin St Francis unless otherwise noted.
- How Are We Doing? Visualizing Progress on Sustainable Development Goals: 10-10:40am, Tower Salon A
- Leading Women Leading Women: 10:30-11:10am, California West
- Salesforce.org Nonprofit Cloud Keynote: Become an Impact-First Nonprofit: 1–2pm, Grand Ballroom B (Hilton Union Square)
- Dreamforce: A Celebration of Trailblazers (Main Keynote): 3-5pm, Moscone North, Keynote Room, Moscone Center (and streamed at locations throughout the Dreamforce campus)
- Philanthropy Cloud Keynote: Transform Your Corporate Giving Culture: 1:30-2pm, Moscone West Level 3, Keynote Room
- Salesforce.org Product Roadmap for Nonprofits: Where We Are & Where We’re Headed: 3-4pm, California West
- Super Session: Becoming a Digital-First Nonprofit in the Engagement Revolution: 4-4:40pm, Tower Salon A
- Super Session: What Does the Nonprofit Cloud Mean for Your Programs? 5-5:40pm, California West
- Getting Started with an Intelligent Platform for Fundraising: 9-9:40am, Tower Salon A
- Super Session: A Day in the Life of a Fundraiser in Nonprofit Cloud: 11:30am-12:10pm, California West
- Single Source of Truth: Connect Marketing to your CRM to Engage Constituents: 12-12:40pm, Tower Salon A
- Breaking the Cycle: Leveraging Technology to Eradicate Poverty & Homelessness: 9-9:20am, Adventurer’s Auditorium
- The Secret Sauce to Success: Outcome & Impact Reporting on Salesforce: 10-10:40am, California West