Drupal 7’s end-of-life date was extended to 2022 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and Drupal 8 reached end-of-life in November 2021. Whether your site is on 7 or 8, now is the time to start preparing for your upgrade.
Aimed at nonprofits and associations using Drupal, this 45-minute on-demand webinar will discuss the scope and timeline for common upgrade scenarios, other factors in your digital roadmap to consider when planning your upgrade, and how to plan for site maintenance on Drupal 9 and beyond.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to plan your budget and project timeline to be ready by the end-of-life dates
- Impacts to expect on your site if it is not updated before end-of-life
- The scope of work involved in moving from Drupal 7 to Drupal 9, and why it requires a site rebuild
- Other considerations to factor into your move from Drupal 7, including rebranding plans or a move to WordPress
- The (much smaller!) scope of work involved in moving from Drupal 8 to 9
- The future of Drupal 9 updates and best practices for ongoing site maintenance
Date: Available on-demand