Not scary news about your website, Salesforce, and new Pardot functionality
Augment your website with data from Salesforce
Do you need, or maybe want, to use data that lives in Salesforce as content on your website? If your site uses an open source Content Management System (CMS) like WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla, you’re in luck! Fíonta has developed a tool called Baja that:
- Displays and/or syncs Salesforce data with a website
- Lives independently of Salesforce and a website, eliminating common integration headaches
- Can be maintained and modified inexpensively, at any time
With Baja, you could display events (which “live” in Salesforce) on your website and allow users to search and filter as if they were content within the CMS. Or, you may wish to allow your constituents to log into a members-only area of your website, update their contact information, and enable that updated contact information to automatically sync back to Salesforce.
5 Pardot Takeaways from Dreamforce 2018
The Pardot keynote was on fire at Dreamforce and Fíonta could not be more delighted about what’s coming down the pike.
- Einstein Lead Scoring. Let Einstein augment your lead scoring discipline by surfacing leads that indicate a higher likelihood of converting (be that donors, volunteers, members, etc.)
- Einstein Campaign Insights. Einstein is all over Pardot now and with Campaign Insights, he surfaces campaigns that are performing well and not so well and provides suggestions for changes to the campaign to effect positive growth.
In Other News
- Client Jeffrey O’Brien sat down to talk with us about The Immigration Project / Mobile Pathways, a Salesforce tool for immigration lawyers as they work with refugees attempting to attain citizenship.
- It’s National Cybersecurity Awareness Month so we dug into common nonprofit cybersecurity threats.
- PHP versions 5.6 and 7.0 will be declared “end-of-life” this December. Check your organization’s Drupal, WordPress, or Joomla website and reach out to Fíonta if you need assistance upgrading to the newest version.
- Congratulations to our Drupal Grand Master, Lisa Godare! She’s one of only three women in the United States with this elite certification.