Jumpstart Your Year-End Giving Campaign
Giving Season ’22 is less than two months away
Now is the time to start thinking about how to jumpstart your giving season and prepare for end-of-year giving campaign(s). The last five weeks of the year are critical in your fundraising, accounting for 26–50% of most nonprofits’ annual funds.
Fíontan Karin Tracy and Becca Sonnenklar from Classy collaborated on an engaging session for Salesforce.org during Week of Learning following Dreamforce ’22. Dive into strategies and techniques from which all fundraising nonprofits can benefit in this recorded session about managing mission-critical fundraising with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (formerly Pardot).
Grantmaking: Everything New Foundations Need to Know
Establishing a new grantmaking foundation is a worthwhile cause that puts funds in the hands of organizations that will make the most of it. Of course, determining who these organizations are, how you’ll assess them, and how to distribute your grant awards properly requires preparation and sophisticated management tools.
To help your organization get started with grantmaking, we published this article that covers the essentials that new foundations should know, including:
Supporting Choral Directors with MCAE
Expanding membership required flexible technologies
The American Choral Directors Association (ACDA) is a membership organization dedicated to inspiring excellence and nurturing lifelong involvement in the choral arts. ACDA had migrated to a Salesforce-based AMS (Fonteva) and sought a marketing automation solution that would offer additional features and ease of use while integrating well with their core system.
Fíonta worked closely with ACDA to migrate contacts from MailChimp to Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (MCAE – formerly Pardot), integrated the system with Fonteva data, and set up a number of automated email journeys.
It’s Events Season
Our team is everywhere these days, it seems. Between now and the end of 2022, Fionta will attend, present, or sponsor the following conferences:
- 11/2-11/4 – We have sponsored MarDreamin’ (previously ParDreamin’) since its inception and encourage all organizations using Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) to take advantage of this free and extremely practicable virtual conference. Registration is required.
- 11/14-11/15 – APPCon (formerly FUNcon) – We’re pleased to be a Platinum Sponsor. Visit us at our booth or attend one of our three presentations – Back to Base with Fonteva, Leading Your Team Through Major Technology Projects, and Self-Service Sponsor Attendees for Events (demo).
- 11/14-11/17 – TAG 2022 (Technology Association of Grantmakers) – Karin Tracy will be in San Antonio as an attendee and is looking forward to meeting grant-making organizations in (or curious about) the Salesforce ecosystem at the Salesforce User Meetup on 11/17.
- 11/15, 11:30am-4:15pm – Turning Insights Into Action – With Salesforce.org, we’re excited to host this half-day event in Washington, DC. discuss challenges organizations face and the importance of data-driven decisions during economic uncertainty. Let’s use data to drive change and create further impact. Registration is required.
- 11/16-11/17 – AMSFest – As an Industry Sponsor, we’ll support and attend this annual conference and host an informal “hot tech topic” at lunch. To be discussed: how to plan for a large data migration project – it will be a lively conversation!
- 12/5-12/8 – Technology Exploration Conference (ASAE) – Stay tuned for details about the return to in-person TEC this December.
Join us on LinkedIn
We are active on LinkedIn and frequently share blogs, resources, presentations, and more. If you’re interested in following, find us on LinkedIn and we’ll look forward to engaging with you there as well!