We wanted to take a moment to wish you and your family (friends, neighbors, pets!) a happy Thanksgiving!
When asked what we are thankful for here at Fíonta, the answers were heartwarming and funny:
- Graduating grad school with an MBA in December without taking on any debt!
- Getting to go home to pets every day, growing up in a biracial/bicultural home, living in a town full of free museums, the Nats winning the World Series, being born into a democratic society, and Peeps. I just love Peeps.
- My kids, my wife, my Québec roots
- Family, friends and the Fionta team. Every day I’m challenged to “level up” to support my coworkers and our clients
- Mr Rogers, fresh air, human kindness
- My wife, my health, my dog and my family
- Ravens 45, Rams 6
- My journey (past chapters and adventures to come), my family (by blood and by choice), and the worlds greatest inventions (bread, cheese, and music)
- Family and that our 501(c)(3) finally got approved
- My big blended family, my rescue pups, my adventure so far at Fíonta and the people, my adventures in life, the outdoors and waterfalls, football Sundays, and candlelit pizza nights
- Brené Brown
- Our farm in the country, maple leaves to rake up in the city, parents to take care of, and children who are old enough to buckle themselves up
- Lovely family, fulfilling job, friends that share, neighbors that care, warm blankets, holiday spirits, hopeful heart and COFFEE!!!
- Patience, support and thoughtfulness of the Fíonta staff during my hip surgery recovery
- Hilarious niece, adorable nephews, and strong family. And the outdoors, and adventures, and coffee!!
- Living in a vibrant and creative city
- Having the opportunity to have balance as a working mother who can both nurture children and show them what it looks like to be a powerful woman doing meaningful work in the world