We are a Salesforce partner, which means that we participate in their partnership program and configure and integrate Salesforce cloud-based solutions. We entered the partner program for two reasons—we believe the tech to be superior to any other CRM on the market and we have faith in the company as a good corporate citizen. Indeed what was once the foundation arm of Salesforce, Salesforce.org (and now owned by Salesforce), donates 10 free licenses per year to 501(c)3 organizations and provides heavy discounts on other tools within the Salesforce ecosystem like Community Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, and Marketing Cloud. Additionally, the company and its CEO, Mark Benioff, are philanthropists making a difference at all levels of society – from right in their “backyard” of San Francisco to across the world.
Since the onset of COVID-19, Salesforce has been developing packaged solutions for healthcare organizations as well as reducing or eliminating license costs for many of its products to support and enhance the remote work / telework experience.
Salesforce Care for Healthcare
Note: the content below is taken directly from https://www.salesforce.com/company/news-press/stories/2020/3/salesforce-care-response/
Salesforce Care for Healthcare is a solution for healthcare systems experiencing an influx of requests due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The solution can be deployed quickly and at no charge for six months to immediately aid healthcare systems responding to the crisis. After the six months, customers have the option to continue at their contracted price or discontinue the service. The solution includes:
- Salesforce Health Cloud powered contact center solution helps organizations manage increased volume via phone and chat.
- Salesforce Shield delivers encryption, audit trails and monitoring to help organizations ensure the privacy and security of their data to meet both internal and external compliance requirements like HIPAA.
- Salesforce Community Cloud enables organizations to proactively distribute trusted information from a personalized, self-service resource center to help inform patients, members and communities and help offset the higher call volume to contact centers during this pandemic.
- Salesforce myTrailhead helps organizations quickly distribute the latest safety and testing protocols to enable staff and ensure certification through an on-demand, learning experience platform.
In addition to this, Tableau has developed a free data resource hub to help organizations see and understand coronavirus public health data in near real-time. This includes case data compiled by Johns Hopkins University as well as data from World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control. To help teams collaborate while employees are away from the office, Quip Starter will be available for free to any Salesforce customer or non-profit organization through September 30, 2020.
Please complete this form to get information on Salesforce Care for Healthcare.
Newly Added Salesforce Care Solutions
Note: the content below is taken directly from https://www.salesforce.com/company/news-press/stories/2020/3/salesforce-care/
The newly added Salesforce Care solutions include:
Employee and Customer
- Salesforce Care for Employee and Customer Support: A pre-configured employee help center, customer service, and contact center application for responding to inquiries fast, and keeping customers and employees informed. Einstein Bots, communities, and portals are included, empowering employees and customers to self-serve, and digital engagement tools help agents handle the increasing volume of questions they are receiving across channels like chat, SMS, WhatsApp, and Facebook. Salesforce Maps provides a built-in data feed with hot spot monitoring where outbreaks have occurred so customers can overlay critical employee and customer data to make fast, accurate decisions. The myTrailhead learning platform empowers organizations to quickly deliver digital content and important COVID-19 related information to employees, customers and partners. And by unifying all of these internal and external COVID-19 responses, organizations can eliminate repetitive tasks and streamline work.
- Salesforce Care for Social Community Engagement: Access to Marketing Cloud Social Studio enables companies to monitor COVID-19 conversations relevant to their company, and engage with their extended communities on social channels to ensure they stay informed and connected.
- Salesforce Care for Philanthropy: Together with our partner United Way, we are offering free access to Philanthropy Cloud through September 30 for companies in the U.S. to enable their employees to give back to their communities. It empowers employees to enroll in virtual and skills-based volunteering opportunities and donate to the causes of their choice. In addition, companies can organize and report on employee giving activity.
- Salesforce Care for Small Business: Salesforce Essentials, our out-of-the-box CRM for small businesses, will be available to support our small business customers’ sales and customer service efforts.
- Tableau for Salesforce Care: Tableau will enable small businesses to make data-driven decisions with speed regarding their unique business challenges.
- Salesforce just launched the AppExchange COVID-19 Resource Center, a dedicated resource to support employee, customer, and community needs during the COVID-19 crisis with applications built by partners and Salesforce Labs, as well as informative content.
Salesforce is also offering free 24×7 support, coaching, and guidance with Salesforce experts to help customers successfully deploy and use Salesforce Care solutions.
All Salesforce Care and accompanying support solutions will be available free to both customers and non-customers for at least 90 days unless otherwise stated. After the 90 day free period, companies will have the option to purchase these solutions or discontinue the services.
- Please complete this form to get information on the employee and customer support solution.
- Please complete this form to get information on the social community engagement solution.
- Please complete this form to get information on Philanthropy Cloud. The last day to sign up is June 30.
- Please visit this page to get information on the Essentials small business solution.
- Please visit this page to get more information on the Tableau solution.