Fíonta has a long history of working with, and supporting, the Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN). We have attended, exhibited, and spoken at its annual conference, the Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) for many years. Each year the community votes on presentation submissions and we put a lot of time into conceiving and crafting interesting and resourceful session ideas.
Each presentation is available to review online and community voting accounts for 60% of the selection process. If you find any of the below of interest, please don’t hesitate to vote and take some time to review the other session ideas as well!
- Move that Needle! 6 Creative Ways to Use Marketing Automation
- The Skinny on Salesforce.org’s Newest Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud!
- Do I Really Need To Integrate? This Emoji Formula Will Help You
- Champagne User Testing on a Beer Budget
- Keep It Sustainable: Care, Feeding, and Grooming of a Large Website