It’s Trailmix release day, it’s starting to feel like spring, and mango smoothies are delicious. Not much of a thread there, but we’re working with what Salesforce gives us!
- Integrate Local and Remote Data in Analytics: Create an end-to-end integration process to load and prepare data from different sources.
- Set Up Case Escalation and Entitlements: Create processes to help support teams become more efficient.
- Find and Fix Bugs with Apex Replay Debugger: Replay debug logs in Visual Studio Code to discover the root cause of errors in your code.
- Develop an Account Geolocation App with Aura Components: Use Aura components to develop an app that displays account search results on a map.
- Set Up a Community: Build and customize a community.
- Set Up Salesforce Knowledge: Create, customize, and manage your knowledge base.
- Writing for myTrailhead: Create engaging myTrailhead content for your company.
- Einstein Next Best Action: Recommend offers and actions at the point of maximum impact.
- Service Metrics: Make better business decisions based on customer service data.
- Data Studio Basics: Learn about consumer data consent and secure data-sharing.
- Journey Campaign Analytics and Optimization: Improve your journey campaigns and measure their performance.
- Content Building Email Personalization for Partners: Create highly personalized emails with Content Builder.
- Lightning Scheduler: Schedule customer appointments for your business.
- Business Experimentation: Test your business ideas using well-designed experiments.
- Priority Support Services: Learn how Salesforce can help protect your customers from business disruptions.
- Build Flows with Flow Builder: Build, test, and distribute flows to automate your business processes.
- Administer a Salesforce B2C Commerce Site: Set up users, transfer data, and manage instances to keep your ecommerce site running smoothly.
- Build Your Salesforce B2C Consulting Practice: Build a successful consulting practice with B2C Commerce implementation projects.
- Configure Your App with Custom Metadata Types: Learn to use custom metadata types declaratively and programmatically.
Check out the full Trailmix on Trailhead.Salesforce.com.