It’s Trailmix release day! Don’t waffle, check it out!
- App Customization Specialist: Put your click-not-code skills to work to build an app and unlock new functionality for your company.
- Query GitHub Data Using BigQuery: Run a powerful query using Google’s low-cost, fully managed analytics database.
- Quick Start: Apex Coding for Admins: Add Apex to your toolkit and build complex business processes with code.
- Quick Start: IoT Explorer: Learn how to use IoT Explorer to visualize platform events that track device sensor data.
- Quick Start: Unlocked Packages: Use unlocked packages to create, install, and update your source across orgs.
- Google Analytics Basics: Sign up for a Google Analytics account, set your goals, and link with AdWords.
- Google Analytics Reports & Dashboards: Get key insights for your site with out-of-the-box Google Analytics reports & dashboards.
- Prospecting for Better Sales: Learn how strategic prospecting can help you improve your sales pipeline.
- Design Thinking for Sales: Discover what your prospects need so you can sell more effectively.
- Territory Management Basics: Set up Enterprise Territory Management and assign accounts, rules, and users.
- Understand Your Web Users with Google Analytics: Use Google Analytics data to learn about your users, improve your website, and reach your business goals.
- Build Your Sales Career: Learn from the experts at Salesforce how to succeed in the challenging and rewarding world of sales.
- Increase Sales Efficiency with Territory Management: Help your sales team keep track of who’s assigned to each account and opportunity.
- Make the Move from SalesforceIQ to Sales Cloud: Learn how to upgrade your CRM and migrate your data to Sales Cloud.
- Territory Management Best Practices: Learn tips to get the most out of Enterprise Territory Management.
- SalesforceIQ to Sales Cloud Transition: Assess your org readiness and see how moving to Sales Cloud can benefit your business.
- SalesforceIQ to Sales Cloud Data Migration: Move your data from SalesforceIQ to Sales Cloud.
- SalesforceIQ to Sales Cloud Setup: Optimize your new Sales Cloud org for your growing business.
- Pardot Lead Nurturing: Learn about lead nurturing and build a content strategy for engagement programs.
- Java App Development on Heroku: Deploy production Java apps on Heroku.
- Inclusive Leadership Practices: Use the five principles of inclusive leadership to create a culture of Equality at work.
- Pardot Engagement Studio: Build responsive, highly personalized customer journeys using Engagement Studio in Pardot.
- Marketing Cloud Social Specialist Certification Maintenance (Spring ’18): Review updates to Social Studio to maintain your certification.
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification Maintenance (Spring ’18): Review product updates to maintain your Email Specialist certification.
- Digital Advertising Transformed with Customer Data: Build a successful digital advertising strategy with an audience-based approach.
- Omni-Channel Readiness and Digital Engagement: Prepare your contact center for the multi-channel world.
- Unlocked Packages for Customers: Maintain and upgrade your apps more easily with package development.
- Lightning Experience for Salesforce Classic Users: Get comfortable with Lightning Experience so you can get back to work.
- Lightning Experience Productivity: Learn tips to boost your daily productivity in Lightning Experience.
- Intelligent Referrals and Scoring with Financial Services Cloud: Prioritize relationships and collaborate across lines of business with referral management.
Check out the full Trailmix on Trailhead.Salesforce.com.