It’s Trailmix release day and the October theme is olives! The mighty olive was first cultivated 7,000 years ago in the Mediterranean and the word “oil” derives from olive. One of nature’s healthiest nuggets, olives are packed with Vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids which help lower your risk of heart disease. Plus they’re delicious in martinis! This month’s Trailmix features two modules about managing pro bono Salesforce projects – a subject close to our hearts.
- Build a Connected App for API Integration: Create and manage a connected app that gives users secure API access to your org.
- Build First-Generation Managed Packages with Salesforce CLI: Develop, test, and deploy a Travel Expenses app as part of a managed package.
- Personalized Email Marketing: Manage preferences, create personalized content, and test your emails.
- Marketing Cloud Security: Protect your account and data with enhanced security options.
- Transactional Messaging: Learn how and when to communicate with customers through transactional messages.
- AMPscript for Non-Developers: Get to know AMPscript and embrace your inner developer.
- Pro Bono Project Management: Manage a short-term Salesforce pro bono project from start to finish.
- Pro Bono Basics for Salesforce Professionals: Explore how Salesforce.org delivers technology to nonprofits and education organizations.
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Page Designer for Developers: Build Page Designer Page and Component Types for Your B2C Commerce Storefront.
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Page Designer for Merchandisers: Configure Page Designer pages for your B2C Commerce storefront.
- Field Service Dispatcher Console for Dispatchers: Use the dispatcher console to manage appointments, schedules, service resources, and maps.
- Einstein Case Classification: Improve case data with predictive intelligence and save your support agents time.
- Quip Shield: Protect your company’s data with Quip Shield.
- Quip for Sales Cloud: Collaborate with your sales team in Quip.
- Sales Performance Strategies: Set performance goals and incentivize sales teams through strategic sales operations.
- Annual Planning with Sales Operations: Create a clear path to success for sales teams with the right key performance indicators.
Check out the full Trailmix on Trailhead.Salesforce.com.