It’s Trailmix release day and Salesforce couldn’t have said it any better…THIS IS OUR JAM!
- Quick Start: Einstein Analytics: Get to know Einstein Analytics by building and sharing a data exploration app.
- Quick Start: Deploy a Java App on Heroku: Create, deploy, and scale a Java app on Heroku.
- Quick Start: Violet: Use Violet, a Salesforce open-source project, to build voice skills for the Alexa platform
- Build an Einstein Bot: Learn to build an Einstein Bot that can help customers with simple questions.
- Develop a Heroku App That Integrates with Salesforce: Deploy an app to Heroku and integrate it with Salesforce using Heroku Connect
- Winter ’19 Release Highlights: Explore highlights from the Winter ’19 release.
- Accounts & Contacts for Lightning Experience: Discover how accounts and contacts work together in Salesforce.
- Leads & Opportunities for Lightning Experience: Learn to power your sales process with leads and opportunities in Salesforce.
- Package Development Readiness: Get ready to break up your org’s metadata and adopt package development.
- Consumer Interaction Management: Take the consumer experience to the next level with real-time interaction management.
- Distributed Marketing Features: Learn to send branded, personalized messages to customers with Distributed Marketing.
- Service Cloud Agent Productivity: Help your agents work faster and more efficiently in the Service Console.
- Channel Management and Partner Portal Strategy: Learn best practices for channel sales and partner portal management in Sales Cloud.
- Lightning Knowledge Basics: Use Lightning Knowledge to create a knowledge base for better customer service.
- Holiday Readiness with Salesforce B2C Commerce: Review the past year’s holiday season to strategize your promotions for next year.
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Project Management: Learn how to successfully manage B2C Commerce projects.
- Financial Services Cloud Release Readiness: Learn about the Salesforce release cycle and how to prepare your org for a new release.
- Customize Your Community: Learn how to optimize and personalize your community with high-impact customizations.
- Develop Apps for Slack: Build integrations to make Slack your hub for collaborative work.
- Learn Salesforce CPQ Admin Essentials: Help your sales team create quotes quickly and accurately with Salesforce CPQ.
Check out the full Trailmix on Trailhead.Salesforce.com.