Aimed at nonprofits and associations using Drupal, this 45-minute webinar covers the newly released Drupal 9, suggests a timeline for upgrading, and describe why regular and recurring Drupal maintenance is essential to the health of any website. We’ll also talk about how to manage and hopefully avoid technical debt during any sort of web project.
If your team has asked any of the following questions, this session will provide information and actionable resources.
- What new features does Drupal 9 offer?
- Do we have to update to Drupal 9?
- Can we skip Drupal 8 and go directly to Drupal 9?
- How do we make sure we’re ready to upgrade?
- How do we plan an upgrade?
- How do we execute an upgrade?
The recorded webinar is available to watch following submission of the form below.