Our Salesforce Community, NBConnect, strengthens our relationships with our partners and stakeholders by providing critical information and reports about teachers pursuing board certification.
The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS) maintains rigorous standards for accomplished teachers, provides a national voluntary certification system for these educators, and advocates for related education reform.
An expensive and rigid online community management tool was holding NBPTS back. Fionta extended their Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) account with Community Cloud and customized it to fit their unique needs.
- Community management relied on costly tool
- Limited design customization available
- User experience issues with logging in, accessing data
- Low adoption rate amongst members
- Need to provide more detailed information about applicants and candidates within each geographic area
- Augment Nonprofit Success Pack with Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Enable styling and design for community site using Site.com Studio
- Create a complex set of sharing rules to allow data access and views
- Effective use of Demand Tools scenarios for updating and adding data from the external database without an API
- Cvent setup and integration to eliminate duplicating efforts
- Clicktools enabled gathering of survey data for analysis in Salesforce
- Einstein Analytics provides a clearer understanding of the various demographics served
With Salesforce’s Community Cloud, NBPTS staff are able to quickly create online spaces – virtual communities – for members and subsets of members with ease. In fact, NBPTS has developed two additional Community sites without needing assistance from Fionta, building internal capacity. NBPTS staff have real-time views of user engagement and interactions with the Community Cloud and can better serve its members’ needs, thanks to these insights.