An expensive and rigid online community management tool was holding NBPTS back. Fíonta extended their Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) account with Community Cloud and customized it to fit their unique needs.
With Salesforce’s Community Cloud, NBPTS staff are able to quickly create online spaces – virtual communities – for members and subsets of members with ease. In fact, NBPTS has developed two additional Community sites without needing assistance from Fíonta, building internal capacity. NBPTS staff have real-time views of user engagement and interactions with the Community Cloud and can better serve its members’ needs, thanks to these insights.
- Community management relied on a costly tool
- Limited design customization available
- User experience issues with logging in, accessing data
- Low adoption rate amongst members
- Need to provide more detailed information about applicants and candidates within each geographic area
- Augment Nonprofit Success Pack with Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Enable styling and design for community site using Site.com Studio
- Create a complex set of shared rules to allow data access and views
- Effective use of Demand Tools scenarios for updating and adding data from the external database without an API
- Cvent setup and integration to eliminate duplicating efforts
- Clicktools enabled the gathering of survey data for analysis in Salesforce
- Einstein Analytics provides a clearer understanding of the various demographics served