Fionta worked with the Society for International Development, DC Chapter (SID-W) to design and develop a Drupal website that engages members and non-members alike.
The overarching goal for the website redesign was to better highlight events and significantly update the look and feel of the site. Additionally, Fionta customized and integrated a new CRM (CiviCRM) which was previously disconnected from the website.
- Outdated visual design
- Difficulty promoting events online
- Need to share/collaborate on documents in a shared, secure environment
- Disconnected CRM and web experience
- Requirements definition, technology planning
- Information architecture, interactive / responsive wireframes
- Responsive website design
- Drupal 7 content management system
- Custom content types
- CiviCRM integration
- Member management
The new, beautiful website moves SID-W forward with updated branding, colors, and a totally new look and feel. Events are dynamically pulled from CiviCRM into all parts of the website, including their critically important Workgroup pages. The Member Dashboard gives users a glimpse into their member status, newsletter subscriptions, and previously attended / future events. Members can update their information from their Dashboard, with all information writing back to CiviCRM. A huge functional improvement is that all membership signups are now digital, whereas in the past this process was manual.