The Nonprofit Success Pack (or NPSP), is a set of end-to-end solutions that enables nonprofit organizations to utilize pre-built Salesforce components to connect its entire community – stakeholders, employees, donors, volunteers, and more.
Common business operations tasks that NPSP provides the “connected nonprofit” include:
- Program management: Streamline processes so staff can focus on providing programs, rather than time-intensive administration
- Community engagement: Build online communities, enable advocacy efforts, provide access to shared resources
- Marketing communications: Find, and engage with your community, via social media and/or email marketing, track engagement to the individual user record.
- Fundraising: Cultivate and enable donor relationships, manage your donation cycle
- Analytics: Access real-time data via easy-to-use dashboards and reports, drill into data, customize insights by account type or user
- Extension via customizable apps: The App Cloud has thousands of pre-builts apps to extend your Salesforce account, get a jump start on creating unique apps with beautiful interfaces
Built for nonprofits by the nonprofit Salesforce.org, NPSP is strongly supported by a global community and user licenses are provided at no charge*.
* The Power of Us program provides 10 free licenses to nonprofit organizations and discounts on additional subscriptions, products and/or services from Salesforce.org. See all eligibility guidelines at Salesforce.org