Fíonta offers managed services plans that meet the support needs of virtually every organization that has implemented the Fonteva Association Management System (AMS).
Our outcome-driven approach is collaborative and focused on achieving results. Our configuration-first, customize-when-necessary philosophy centers on the goals of reducing long-term maintenance costs, ensuring smoother upgrades, and maximizing business agility.
Our methodology delivers successful outcomes instead of simply selling consulting hours with a break/fix mentality. We aim to identify and address root causes to ensure long-term success and full realization of your investment in Fonteva. Highlights of this approach include:
- Assess. We assess the as-is implementation, data, and business processes collaboratively with key association stakeholders and staff to identify areas where functionality could be more fully leveraged and surface pain points. If necessary, we will reserve time during the assessment phase to address high-priority issues causing significant business disruption.
- Plan. We create a detailed plan that addresses the areas identified during the assessment and includes our prioritized recommendations for moving forward based on best practices.
- Set Goals. We define goals, milestones, and metrics by which to define success for the client team so that we can truly measure outcomes and impact.
- Accomplish. With defined priorities, goals, and metrics for success, our highly qualified team members work closely with client staff to solve identified problems, enhance systems, and build internal capacity with Fonteva.
- Evaluate. We establish a cadence of stakeholder reviews to discuss progress against goals and to ensure expectations are being met and value delivered.
Our managed services clients receive a blend of consulting services tailored to their specific plan, and teams typically include a project manager, architects, consultants, developers, and quality assurance engineers. We make every effort to maintain continuity of our team members and we provide regular, written status updates and work from a shared task backlog.
The success of any system improvement initiative is dependent upon effective change management and staff adoption. Too often the system is implemented and launched without sufficient staff training, or worse, with inadequate consideration given to how staff are expected to complete common business processes.
Fíonta takes a highly consultative approach, working directly with staff to ensure system improvement efforts are aligned with their needs and that end-users are properly trained to do their jobs efficiently. We expect requests for changes from staff on an ongoing basis, and work with our client stakeholders to find the right balance between roadmap initiatives and ad hoc staff needs.
Every client receives a plan tailored to their unique situation and budget. Managed services plans are reassessed over time as the system stabilizes, internal capacity builds, and staff become confident using the system. Examples of common scenarios include:
- First Year. The initial period following launch is critical to build and maintain positive momentum and sentiment towards the new Fonteva solution. Our primary focus is system stabilization and staff adoption. We support association staff by setting goals and actively managing staff feedback to ensure system and usage issues are resolved quickly.
- Completing the Vision. Designed to support clients once they are live and stable, the primary focus here is to implement lower-priority requirements that were not part of the initial launch. This often includes additional Fonteva features, process automation, and third-party integrations
- Ongoing Improvement. Once the system reaches a steady-state, our services typically center on sustained system improvement, staying current on Fonteva upgrades, implementing new features, and monitoring staff satisfaction.
- Projects. We can help clients extend Salesforce beyond Fonteva by implementing NPSP for fundraising, marketing automation with Pardot or Marketing Cloud, opportunity management to support sales activity, and Service Cloud for member support center automation. These initiatives are normally treated as discrete projects and handled separately from managed services plans.