The COVID-19 pandemic has caused demand for Human and Social Services programs beyond the scale their networks are prepared to handle.
School closures, job disruptions, and the health threat’s disproportionate impact on the elderly and low-income families pushes many to the doors of nonprofits for help. Social distancing is a challenge to meeting the needs of vulnerable populations.
- Case Management for client care
- Salesforce Communities for online client support
- Salesforce Maps (formerly MapAnything) to identify and respond to acute care hot spots
- Tableau COVID-19 data hub to overlay care cases with outbreak data
- Salesforce Shield for client information security
- Zoom integration for virtual care sessions
Small. Includes configuration of Salesforce case management with Shield.
Medium. Includes configuration of Salesforce case management with Shield and a self-service Community.
Large. Includes configuration of Salesforce case management with Shield, a self-service Community, Salesforce MAPS, a basic Tableau COVID workbook visualization.