Expanding membership required flexible technologies
The American Choral Directors Association (ACDA) is a membership organization dedicated to inspiring excellence and nurturing lifelong involvement in the choral arts. ACDA provides a wealth of benefits to its members, including professional development and networking opportunities, choral repertoire, publications, awards and competitions, a career center, and more.
ACDA had migrated to a Salesforce-based Association Management System (AMS) (Fonteva) and sought a marketing automation solution that would offer additional features and ease of use while integrating well with their core system.
Aging systems no longer met growing needs
- As it grew, legacy email management solutions no longer suited the organization’s needs.
- The organization had recently implemented a Salesforce-based Association Management System (AMS) and wanted a solution that integrated well.
- ACDA wanted to easily segment lists, capture additional information about user preferences, and automate certain processes, including member onboarding journeys and reminders about membership renewals.
Solutions and Results
Collaboration and training simplify the move
- Fíonta performed a thorough yet tailored discovery phase with key ACDA staff and stakeholders, reviewing existing systems, data, and business processes to ensure the new Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (MCAE, formerly known as Pardot) implementation was easy to use for key stakeholders.
- Integration with Fonteva and list migration from Constant Contact set the stage for ACDA’s success.
- Previously manual processes have been automated, and ACDA has a stable of branded email templates and marketing assets that meet its needs for standard and one-off email communications.
- Fíonta’s training on MCAE allowed ACDA to see a quick return on its investment in the solution.