Supported by Drupal 8 and a plethora of custom content types, Enterprise Community Partners can now easily satisfy its broad and diverse audience. Dynamic content and practical content types make developing new pages a quick task. Previously siloed content – like the popular blog and deep Resource Center – are now integrated into the main site and tagged content can be repurposed and displayed throughout the site.
With Drupal 8, we were able to create a number of custom features and content types to dynamically display and repurpose throughout the site. Robust blogging and Resource Library tools were developed as well.
- Outmoded content management system
- Three separate websites with little interconnectivity
- Varying degrees of mobile-friendliness from page to page
- Drupal 8 CMS
- Custom features, dynamic display of content based on analogous tags
- On-the-fly PDF creation from page content
- Branding changes based on the status of the page (for-profit arm versus nonprofit arm)
- Robust blog with multiple authors
- Resource Center
- Ability to create microsites
- Google Tag Manager