What a pleasure it was working with [your design team] on the Design portions of the project. It felt like there was a nice, steady cadence to the rounds of revision and the communication. The use of UXPin and the willingness for your design team to hear us out and make adjustments on the fly really got us to a good place quickly.”
Enterprise Community Partners (ECP) retained Fionta to redesign and develop three websites. With an aging content management system as a forcing factor, ECP decided to reorganize its main site and to combine previously separate sites under one brand and URL.
With Drupal 8, we were able to create a number of custom features and content types to dynamically display and repurpose throughout the site. Robust blogging and Resource Library tools were developed as well.
- Outmoded content management system
- Three separate websites with little interconnectivity
- Varying degrees of mobile friendliness from page to page
- Drupal 8 CMS
- Custom features, dynamic display of content based on analogous tags
- On-the-fly PDF creation from page content
- Branding changes based on the status of the page (for profit arm versus nonprofit arm)
- Robust blog with multiple authors
- Resource Center
- Ability to create microsites
- Google Tag Manager
Supported by Drupal 8 and a plethora of custom content types, Enterprise Community Partners can now easily satisfy its broad and diverse audience. Dynamic content and practical content types make developing new pages a quick task. Previously siloed content – like the popular blog and deep Resource Center – are now integrated into the main site and tagged content can be repurposed and displayed throughout the site.