Implement a modern, intuitive marketing automation solution to boost member engagement
LeadingAge collaborates closely with its 5,000 members and partners on applied research, advocacy, education, and community-building initiatives spanning the full range of aging and disability services as it works to be the trusted voice for aging in the United States.
Fíonta began working with LeadingAge in 2018, and the organization engaged with us again when it needed to communicate with members more effectively during the Covid-19 public health crisis that disproportionately affected seniors.
Overly complicated tool no longer fulfilled LeadingAge’s requirements
- LeadingAge’s legacy marketing automation solution was hard for staff to use and no longer met the organization’s growing needs for mass email management.
- The legacy solution was not well integrated with LeadingAge’s core Salesforce Stakeholder Relationship Management (CRM) solution, resulting in issues with sync between the two platforms and record duplication.
- Reports were difficult to access, making ROI on marketing efforts harder to determine.
Solutions and Results
Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) powers strategic marketing efforts across teams, leading to increased engagement
- LeadingAge and Fíonta worked collaboratively to surface all potential uses for Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot), define project priorities, and plan for integration with the core Salesforce CRM.
- Fíonta created customized templates for various marketing assets and provided tailored Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) training, allowing the LeadingAge team to hit the ground running with Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot).
- Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) is now in use by several teams across the organization, and seamless integration with Salesforce means that staff have new confidence in their clean data.
- All data and engagement efforts are now effortlessly tracked to Contacts and Campaigns, and LeadingAge staff can easily report on and analyze marketing ROI using Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot)’s native reporting functionality.