Mobile Beacon provides schools, libraries, and community organizations with free mobile hotspots and discounted cellular service. Orders and renewals are managed through online forms and Salesforce workflows.
Fíonta has worked with Mobile Beacon to improve the user and admin experience of the initial order form and wholly developed the renewals form and automated functionality within Salesforce.
- Online purchase form and subsequent workflow were buggy and presented a poor user experience
- Little insight into how or why users abandoned the online cart
- Renewals were 100% manual and performed offline
- Sales Cloud was customized to accommodate specific workflows for purchasing hardware and service plans
- Brand new, fully automated renewal process and front-end form were developed
- Subscription data from external cellular companies is added daily and assigned to relevant records
- PCs for People (a sales partner) report sales activity via a custom API
Mobile Beacon, supported by Sales Cloud and Pardot, is now able to process orders and renewals of mobile hotspots without the need for any manual activity by staff. Renewal reminders are triggered based on a set of rules which has positively impacted renewal rates and freed up staff to focus on other mission-centric tasks.