The Norman Rockwell Museum (NRM) is an art museum in Stockbridge, MA, dedicated to the art of Norman Rockwell. It is home to the world’s most extensive collection of original Rockwell art and a growing collection of illustration art. The museum hosts and travels numerous exhibitions on illustration and its practitioners.
NRM had multiple legacy systems that needed consolidating. The project’s foundation was integrating Salesforce’s Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) with ACME’s ticketing system, giving NRM an integrated view of all customers, members, and donors. We will continue to work with NRM to implement and customize Experience Cloud, so museum members and donors can log in and manage their gifts or membership. Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (MCAE, formerly Pardot) will allow NRM to send personalized and relevant emails to their end-users.
In the next phase, Fíonta will work with NRM to implement solutions for events management, e-commerce, point of sale, and finance.
Consolidate multiple legacy system capabilities and data into Salesforce
- Use Salesforce to reduce manual processes in the duplication of data across systems
- Support core institutional functions, including admissions, philanthropy, online content, retail, and donor/member engagement
- Improve engagement with existing and potential customers through an online portal
- Increase revenue by increasing efficiencies, strengthening supporter relationships, and leveraging business intelligence
- Too many touchpoints and manual steps cause a delay in information and errors
- There were multiple systems and tools in place that were not communicating, causing missing or inaccurate data
- Donor and membership management systems lacked unified practices
Solutions and Results
Nonprofit Success Package empowers staff
- Implement NPSP to support managing people, gifts, memberships, and the board of directors
- Install and integrate third-party tools, iWave, Elevate, and ACME, to work with NPSP in support of donations, membership, ticketing, and more
- Implement a Patron Portal to allow patrons to see and update their engagement with NRM
- Implement MCAE for audience segmentation and personalized communications