The PFLAG team is now able to utilize the website to support its many initiatives, communities, and audiences, without feeling hampered by outdated technology and poor user experience. The interactive “Find a Chapter” tool was used extensively following launch as the Orlando nightclub shooting occurred shortly thereafter. Salesforce Communities, a new tool for PFLAG, is set up to allow the organization to manage member, donor and chapter data, with different levels of access for staff, regional directors and chapter leaders.
A vast, grassroots network of PFLAG chapters and supporters is serviced by PFLAG National, along with its new website and Salesforce implementation.
- Visually outdated design
- Not mobile-friendly, negatively affecting user experience and search engine optimization
- The inability for communities to share and coalesce
- Raiser’s Edge system which was siloed from the website
- Responsive Drupal website
- Multiple content types
- Dynamic feeds
- Ubercart bookstore
- Donation integration with Salesforce
- Find a Chapter search/integration with Salesforce
- Salesforce Communities
- Raiser’s Edge migration