Segment and personalize member communications
United Soccer Coaches is the largest worldwide organization for soccer coaches of youth, high school, college, professional, and clubs.
Following a migration to Salesforce and Fonteva, United Soccer Coaches (“United”) wanted to up their game, so to speak, with email marketing communications and leverage the integration between Fonteva and Pardot.
First and foremost United wanted to be able to segment its many members by any number of facets – coaching level, location, active vs. lapsed, and many more. Beyond advanced segmentation, the marketing and membership teams needed to be able to personalize communications based on one or more criterion.
High volume and tight timeframe
- United sends thousands of emails per week and needed to be fully migrated from Informz to Pardot in less than six weeks with no interruption in email communication.
- United uses Fonteva for member management and several fields from Fonteva Objects needed to be created in Pardot and synced to Salesforce and Fonteva in order to be utilized in segmentation and personalized content.
Solutions and Results
Providing an exceptional member experience
In six months, United Soccer Coaches has:
- Fully adopted Pardot as its email marketing platform
- Cookied almost 300,000 new visitors on its website and tracked engagement and user behavior for each individual
- Created 249 segmented lists
- Sent over 3 million emails to members
- Experienced an average 99.78% deliverability rate